Bide Ride Information
- October 5, 2019 and begins at 8:00 am
- Both rides will start at the Boys & Girls Club: 401 S. Seminole
- 33 mile route link
- Rest stop at mile 19
- 62 mile route link
- Rest stop at mile 19, 37, 49
- Convenience store: mile 25, 49
- Support vehicles
- Rest stops with drinks and snacks
- Every rider MUST wear a helmet, no exceptions
- No headphones or other distractions
- All riders under 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult
- Carry water with you – and drink it!!
- Expect automobile traffic. All routes are on open public roads with no special traffic control for this event. Obey all vehicle laws. Stay on the right side of the right lane, no more than two abreast.
- Please don’t cross the centerline.
- Pass only on the left. Signal your moves. Use standard warnings to other riders…”bike on your left” “car back” “car passing”. Yield to faster riders, especially on hills.
Robert Winter, Attorney at Law